Thursday, September 1, 2011

Well, hello :)

Welcome to my new blog! 
I have come across quite a few OT blogs lately and thought it was time to branch out from my personal blog and create one specifically for my experiences related to my MOT program and experiences. The first few posts, I will just be copying/pasting from my personal blog (i have quite a few posts on there about what I've been doing in OT school) just to get this blog up to date.

But first of all, here's a little more about me!

I'm Jessica
I'm 23 and I was born and raised in Virginia, still live here..
and will at least for a couple more years (: 

I graduated from James Madison University in May of 2010 with a bachelors in Health Science

And in August of 2010 I started working towards my Masters in Occupational Therapy at Radford University...and I will be graduating in December of 2012
 I have completed 3 semesters so far. I have had a practicum at an elementary school and a Level 1 Fieldwork at at State Mental Hospital here in VA. Both were great learning experiences! I'll post more in-depth about each in the next couple weeks as I get this blog caught up on the past year.

I really want to connect with other OT students and share experiences! so please don't hesitate to leave comments or email me at willi4jl[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment